Even if you're not a big fan of reading now, everyone has their favourite books they loved to read as kids. It won't come as a surprise that I loved to read as a kid just as much as I love to read now, so today I'm going to list my favourite five books that I remember loving when I was a child.
4. My fourth favourite is the Harry Potter books, eventhough it is now my all time favourite series I read them a lot later on in my childhood so that's why they are number four on the list. But don't get me wrong I loved these books when I was younger and I remember wishing to go to Hogwarts and be best friends with Harry, Hermione and Ron just like every other kid who has read them.
3. Enid Blyton was another one of my favourite authors as a kid and I particularly liked her Twins at St.Clare's series. I had the box set bought for me as a Christmas present and I remember whizzing through them and loving each one. I also loved her Malory Towers books and The Famous Five.
2. At number two is The Series of Unfortunate Events. I had the beautiful box set with the illustrations of Count Olaf in his many disguises around the outside when I was a kid (actually I still have it now!) and I remember it being my pride and joy. It was by far my favourite book series as a child, I loved how mysterious it was and I remember feeling really grown up reading them as I has them all in hardback.1. My favourite childhood book is the BFG by Roald Dahl. I have fond memories of reading this book and I remember loving the Big Friendly Giant with his snozzcumbers and whizzpoppers. Even though the BFG was my favourite I also loved all of Roald Dahl's other books - Matilda, Fantastic Mr Fox, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory are just some of his books that I read and fell in love with as a child.




No comments:
Post a Comment